By using high pressure membrane filtration we are able to remove dissolved solids, organic compounds and metals that typically remain in pool water after normal cleaning processes. Previously the only process available to remove these elements involved emptying the entire pool and refilling. We offer a more environmentally friendly solution as well as creating water that is of higher quality than water typically used to fill pools.
Call us (805) 770-3927 for FREE Water Testing and Estimate! R2 Water Technologies serves Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties.
- Water is recycled
- Extends lifetime of plaster/equipment
- Requires less chemicals to sanitize water
- Only the waste water is sent into the sewer unlike dumping the entire swimming pool, which would go into storm drains, streams and the ocean untreated
- New Montecito and Santa Barbara pools are required to be filled with well water from a source outside of the county, these sources can already be very high in TDSs and can age the pool from the outset
- Specifically designed to filter swimming pool water
- Latest in high pressure membrane technology to filter items under 5 microns
- Accurate before and after testing results shared with the client
- Can remove mineral deposits on tile and that have entered and stained the pool plaster
- Newly cleaned water requires less chemicals to maintain
- 10% of the water goes out as waste
- Price is per gallon of water filtered
- The finished water is better quality then tap water
- Water is again tested after cleaning to ensure quality